2. Information Collection
A. Personal Data: We collect personal information when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. This might include your name, email address, or other details.
B. Non-Personal Data: We may also collect non-personal information like browser type, device type, and browsing actions when you use our website using analytical tools.
3. Use of Information
The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website to serve you better.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding the website.
4. Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. User Rights
You have the right to:
- Access your data.
- Request the correction or deletion of your data.
6. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Such as domain privacy, HTTP security, etc.
7. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We do not use direct cookies to capture for visitor monitoring but we use analytics to:
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
8. Policy Updates
9. Contact Information